Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The purposes of this blog are many, among them is to determine problems in government and society, hopefully find solutions to those problems, keep you all informed on what is happening in my life and above all to glorify Christ Jesus my Lord!


Hello!  My name is Lukas, I was born sometime ago around the turn of the century.  I like creating things, going on adventures and spending time with friends.  I am part of the millennial generation, which is who you go to for excuses, foolishness and poor health, it very embarrassing!  This is my introduction to the blogging world, Thank you for reading!

"Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility." 
                                                                                                         Proverbs 18:12

No comments:

Post a Comment